Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Transfers and plastic pools

Hey mom!

Mother's Day is coming up and sadly I got you nothing except a good
looking haircut for next Sunday around 3:00 p.m. Haha just search my
email on Skype and that way you can do it on PC or we can do FaceTime
also--whichever!

This last week was pretty cool. It was transfer week and so I actually
got a new companion named Elder Burk. He has been out about three times
longer than I have and it's been great so far. We have been working over
my first area, at least for now and it's been good. We actually have
some new potentials and contacted a ton of less active members.

For now we are working with Brittany. She has been a previous investigator
but we are going to get her this time. We recently met with her and
set up a church tour for Wednesday. This will be my first church tour
but from what I've heard the church tours really bring the
Spirit because we truly have amazing buildings. Sadly we have no
baptismal font in our building but we decided to bring a little
plastic pool as substitute. Haha kidding but hopefully she keeps that
commitment so that we can progress.

We are also  working with a man named Elione.
He actually contacted us and we will be heading
over Wednesday. I think as we continue to pray and be obedient, people
will continue to come into our paths.

Love this work and the people I share the gospel with.

E. Archibald

No comments:

Post a Comment