Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"It's All About That Book" video

Hey mom!

Sorry I have been really busy this last p day. I will write a big one next week. I do need a few things though. Sorry I feel needy haha but could you send me some insurance info on the email and through the mail? I need that ASAP. And I forgot my pin for my debit card so that is in the mail and will arrive soon. Could you email me that as well. So one more thing sorry again I was wondering if you could mail me a few things from home. My black sunglasses, and my micronized glut amine bottle that is downstairs. That's if it's still there haha. The first two are the most important. 


The video is great I know! Like I said I will write a bunch more next week. I've been preparing for multiple trainings and meetings every week. The work is amazing and The Lord is also. Thank you for all that you guys do for me you are seriously the best! Love you!
E. Archibald 

With great power comes great responsibility.

1 comment: