Monday, April 14, 2014

The Lost Manuscript

Hey mom
Sorry I had a huge thing written out and I tried to save it as
a draft but that was unsuccessful of course. And this week has been a
great one for me too. We have three new investigators for this week
and one of them was in a lesson with a Jehovah's Witness and it was
interesting because we taught the whole first lesson. We talked and
shared beliefs and we kind of backed all of ours off  of the Bible and
it was good. It made me want to learn more about the Bible just
because it was mainly my companion that was teaching the person or
sharing our beliefs that were backed by the Bible. That's what I'm
weakest in. I know a bit about the Book of Mormon but I just need to
increase my knowledge about the Bible.

This week was a decent one. Kind of uneventful besides conference and I
guess I'd have to say Dieter F. Uchtdorf is my favorite general
authority. His talk in the priesthood session was sweet! Sorry not
much to write about this week. Will write more next.

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment